Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back in ARIZONA!

We are back in Arizona! And Parker is getting
so big.




I'm So glad when Daddy Comes Home
Glad as I can be!


Parker just loves when daddy comes home for lunch!
He always seems to find his name tag.


CHOMP, CHOMP!


Parker loved meeting his Aunt B for the first
time (we love you B).


and he loves hanging out with all his cousins.


Parker can entertain himself for hours in his
bouncer toy Grandma Elaine got for him!


I love it because he stays put. Lately he has been
rolling and scooting everywhere.


Parker has tried food and just loves it.
I usually don't get to feed him because once he sees the spoon
he grabs it and puts it in his mouth himself.


Pretty good aim for a little tike!


And some hunting news Trae got his Deer!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I just think that Parker is the cutest!! Phil appreciated the picture of the deer a lot, me..not so much.

The Welker Family said...

Oh my cuteness! That picture of Trae and Parker looking at each other smiling with the sunglasses on their heads is a total classic! I can't stand how cute his little eyes and smile are! I just can't wait to see him again! (and you guys too)

Anonymous said...

I love how there's 20 pics of Parker and only one of the dead deer. :) Good job!!!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hi Stac, Trae and Parker,

Your family is so adorable. Parker is such a cutie I mean handsome little guy... what fun. His smiles shines bright.

Congrats on being back home. How exciting. Have you guys found a house yet or are you going build either way we wish you all the best.

Have a great night.

Tamara Mowers (senn)

Curtis Chicks said...

Hey guys!!

Dang I wish I would have known ya'll were in Houston :(

Your little boy is adorable!

Drop me an email sometime!

Amber H. said...

So I was so excited to hear you guys were back and it's been like 3 months and I stil haven't seen you! Stacy, feel free to drop by anytime during the day while Trae is at work! We all need to get together again. It's been too long! We need to meet that cute baby of yours :o)

Becky said...

Hi! Your on here! Your little boy is adorable. I enjoyed playing with him at the football game. We still need to get together and play cards or something. Or hang out while the boys do whatever. I added you to my links. My site is nathanandbeckybuhr.blogspot.com