Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ella's Blessing Day


Ella Elaine Morris was blessed on May 3, 2009. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful Girl in a beautiful dress.
She looked like an angel. We love you so much Ella! Thank you everyone for coming and enjoying the special day with us.


THE DRESS:





THE GIRL:



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Ella
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


THE DAY:

Grandma Elaine, Mom, and Ella


Family picture


Parker wanted us to smile like a pirate. That is what this
picture is. I am not much of a pirate I guess.


The whole bunch


After the blessing at the luncheon Ella wore a white outfit Mo Mo got her.




Mo Mo with her hands full. Holding best friends Ella and Emily


What a day!

6 comments:

D said...

Stacy, she is so beautiful!! Love her dress. I want a copy of one of the pics. I like the one in the slideshow with her laying on her belly the most. Wish I could've been there....

Deanne said...

She is adorable in your beautiful dress.

Katie and Levi said...

in the last picture she totally looks like parker when he was little. The dress is so beautiful! I am glad I get to see her as much as I do. She is just the cutest little girl.

Jenn and Rob said...

Love love love the dress. She looks so sweet in it. I wish I could of made it to her special day. Congrats on such a sweet and beautiful girl. Emme will be getting blessed on July 19th just to let you know. I am excited for UT it will be fun having everyone there. See ya soon!

Lamar Echols said...

Such sweet pics of your little angel! What a great day. It is fun to have one of each isn't it?!
Danae

The Welker Family said...

She is so pretty! You did such a good job on those pictures! I need to borrow your fuzzy rug and take some more of Emily. I love the Easter pics too! Your kids are stinkin cute!