Monday, March 16, 2009

Ella Elaine Morris



She arrived Feb 25, 2009 at 6:23 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches. She was induced a week early so I give up on having a small baby ever! I thought this time I might have at least a 7 pound baby but no such luck! However, the delivery was wonderful-pain free and she came out in a quick four pushes. She looked small to me despite her true weight. She is a sweet heart and we are so blessed to have her as part of our family.




Taking turns holding Ella
Mommy


Daddy


Parker





Grandma Elaine


Pappa and Grandma MoMo


Dr. Tran (whom I highly recommend)


Aunt Allison and Aunt Annie


Aunt Katie


Aunt Melissa (sounds good huh?)


Kallie


Kaylee



Sweet Ella




Folding her arms already

7 comments:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Congrats Guys, we are so happy for your sweet arrrive. She is absoutely precious. What a doll. I love the photo of her and Parker - PRICELESS.
Stac, I hope you are going well and healing quickly. Smiles.

Tamara

Flake Family said...

Hey there! She is so so CUTE! Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have her here. Pink looks so good in your little family! I am coming down next week so I will have to come see you. I really miss you guys. Love ya, Tami

Jenn and Rob said...

Yeah pictures. I finally get to see what Ella looks like. She is so beautiful. I think she has a little bit of a Parker look to her. I love that pink and white polka dot bow. Did you make that one with the flower in the middle? You need to show me how to make them. :) I can't wait till Ella and Emma can play together. I only have 5 more weeks left, but hopefully sooner than later. Love you guys and Congrats on your sweet girl. See you soon!

Lisa said...

THANK YOU for finally posting pictures. She looks like Parker to me in that first picture. She's adorable!! I can't wait to see her in person.
I actually finally caught on to how to make a bow, so we'll have to get together and make some when your feeling up to it.

Allred's said...

Oh Stacy, She is so beautiful and sweet. Congrats 100 times, and her bow is so adorable on her little head. You and Trae did a great job, and way to go on delivering another big baby, she is a doll

Deanne said...

She's a beauty. Good work guys! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Cormorant said...

Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL. We can't wait to meet her this summer.