Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parker's two

Our little man



I can't believe Parker is already two. Time sure has flown by. There is so much I want to share about him. He is such a sweetheart and I can't believe how blessed we are to have him. He keeps us laughing he has such a sense of humor. He loves to pretend to drive tractors and trucks. He makes the sound effects so well. He can entertain himself and play alone but also loves to play with his cousins. He loves to dig in the dirt and just get messy. He is talking more and more and gets frustrated if we don't know what he is trying to say. So I will ask him to show me what he wants and he does and when I get it right he says Da for Ya! The other day he was playing with his toys and he started saying "No No" to one of his toys and he put it in his room and shut the door. I asked what happened so he showed me that his toy was in time out. I said, "Uh oh was he not nice" and he said, "Da" then he went and got his toy and hugged it and started rocking it and singing twinkle twinkle to it! It was adorable. He has already figured it out that if your not nice you go to time out but when you get out youstill get hugs and kisses. He just makes life great! We love you Parker.

2 comments:

D said...

What a handsome little guy!! Happy birthday parker. We love you. Love the time out story. :)

Lisa said...

What a funny sweet kid! I miss seeing him at church! :)
I've had a cold, but I think it's gone now, so I want to come see Ella, I'll call you next week if that's OK.