Monday, December 28, 2009

Fair Day

Every October Trae gets Friday the 10th off for the Fair! I am not a huge fan of the fair I would rather go to a zoo or an amusement park. Anyway you do it for the kids. Parker had a fun time riding the rides with his Daddy. Ella liked just looking at everything!


riding the train all by himself

riding the airplane with Daddy

Weeeee!

The slide! He looks a little nervous
in each picture but he had a good time!

A goat!

All smiles!

She is seriously the cutest little girl!
We love her to pieces.

We also celebrated Daddy's Birthday. Parker loves
to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles
he is really good at singing it for a 2 year old!
Happy Birthday Trae!

Silly boy! We love you to pieces too!

4 comments:

Tamie said...

too cute! -- stacey: i think that perhaps you and i are the WORST blog spoters, ever! i need to get on mine....ugh....just the thought leaves me squirming!

Jill said...

They are growing up so fast! Such cuties!

The Welker Family said...

Those pictures are super fun!I love the one with the hands up in the airplane and I LOVE the wink at the end! Ella is adorable! Emily misses her! We need to get together when life slows down. (I guess that would be never - so let's just do it!)

Allred's said...

It was so great to see you again this last weekend and your little Ella is so adorable!! I am glad to see my little girls aren't the only ones who take awhile in growing their curly locks!! You looked so fabulous!! Have a wonderful year!!! See you soon!