Saturday, June 28, 2008

Messy Moments

Parker loves to get messy! He finds mud no
matter where it is.

Getting out of the mud


No this is not cake mix. Parker found a spoon
and decided to eat mud! I know I am a good
Mom I took a picture before I took it away.


More Mud!


Dirty foot steps (too cute).


Parker is also my messy eater. He likes
to rub the food in his hair.


More messy eating




So I saved the best for last. The morning of my
Birthday Parker gave me this gift. No it is not
peanut butter and yes he had a diaper on. It
was a super nice present from him!

2 comments:

Allred's said...

WOW, I am in love with your special present for a special mommy. Not really, actually I am in such a hate-relationship with poo, I guess after three babies and poo everywhere we get used to it, but it's so gross. You know what's the best about it though, the fact that you grabbed the camera to share it with all of us. This truly shows us that you really do adore every little thing about your Parker. You rock Stacy.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

YUCK... wow.. Parker and Addysen would truly be the best of buds... Addysen too loves too get into EVERYTHING... I can't believe you remember to grab the camera on this one though... good for you. Sometimes, I am good and just laugh and then grab the camera. And then there are those other days depending on how many times I find her naked and into something that I sake my head and say, WHY? I guess because it it fun, right? Smiles. I hope all is going well for you guys.

Tamara