Saturday, June 28, 2008

Uncle Andy's Visit

Andy has been living in Japan for the last 2 years. He served his
mission there so once he graduated from University of Hawaii he decided
to go back there. We sure have missed him. And he sure has missed a lot being gone!
He had 4 nephews and one niece he had not seen yet.

Parker met Uncle Andy for the first time
He was not sure about him.



So I have always said I think Parker looks like Andy
Andy has blue eyes and had strawberry blond hair.
You be the judge.

Parker warmed up to Uncle Andy.
Giving him lots of kisses.


Thatcher Family Picture.
(Mackenzie, Katie, Parker Stacy,
Grandma Elaine)

We are so glad you moved to the
states (California)
where you are closer.
I sure missed you!

1 comments:

Allred's said...

I remember taking college algebra with Andy in the summer (my second attemp) and he was so smart and hillarious. He could make us laugh and laugh with his sense-of-humor. You have a really great brother.