Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Parker

Parker is 15 months now. He has learned and uses the signs more/eat, please, outside, and down. He says eese for please as he makes the sign. He is so fun. He tries to say what you ask him to. It does not always come out right but he usually gets the pitches or same syllable count. He loves to dance and he has learned to hum his favorite songs. He actually hums it to the beat! He has such a determined personality. He likes to do things on his own. He climbs everything and hangs on everything.

climbing onto computer chair


more climbing


hanging on swing set all by himself!
well we lifted him up but he does the
rest.


Parker loves to swing


Parker loves vacuums. He has a toy one but
the real is much better!


Parker loves cars. He is making the car noise
as he rides naked!


He loves putting on daddy and mommy's shoes. He does not like to touch the ground outside without his shoes on.


He is letting me know he needs his shoes!


He is so dramatic when he cries or wants something


He wants to go outside!


Parker loves playing with balls. Daddy taught
him to golf.


And play football!


We have been working so hard to get hair on Parker
and it is finally growing in. More so in the back. You can
see the adorable curls.


Parker is always laughing and keeping us smiling!


weeeee!


We just love everything about him.

12 comments:

Allred's said...

Driving Naked is the best, I love the last picture where he is gazing off, Parker's face is so sweet and innocent in this one....it must have been right after he left your surprise. Only teasing, your a lucky mom to have such great men...little and big in your life. LOL always

Morris said...

wow you did a lot of updating. i love to see pictures of parker,hes getting so big and im sad that we are missing it! i cant wait to come back home. give him a big kiss for us. hope things are well. miss you guys.

Lisa said...

Whoa slow down, two updates in ONE month! ;)

He is getting so big I can't believe it. I obviously don't see him often enough. He is such a cutie. I especially like his birthday present to you, that's when you know your a real mom. :) I still think that he looks like Andy. Thanks by the way for the pictures of Andy, I miss that kid. I would do anything to see him in the band pants doing the Spartan cheeleader skit. Good times!!

We need to get together, call me or something. Also, I see your basement is going in, HOORAY! (Yes this is a small town I see everything, plus it helps that I know the people doing it.) Good Luck with all the fun of building.
Seriousy let's go out!

D said...

Wow! When you update.....you UPDATE!! Love to see all the pictures! Looks like you had fun with Andy! Mom said Parker was laying on Zeus the other day! Cute!! Did you take a picture? I hope so! Don't worry. We will be coming to get Zeus soon. Thanks for taking care of him! Love ya!

Curtis Chicks said...

To cute!

It was so good to see ya'll in May thank you so much for coming to the party!

i posted some pics on my blog if yu want to steal any. got some cute ones of Parker!

XXOO
Amy

Deanne said...

He is all boy! He sure is full of life and really cute!

Jenn and Rob said...

I love all those pics. The last one with Parker wearing that hat looks so professional. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks for the 24th of July celebration. Love you and miss you. Tell Parker Auntie Jenn and Uncle Robby love him!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey there strangers~How crazy is this, I was lying in bed and thought I what the heck the Morris are up to. I thought I had your link on my blog and then I realized I must not because I haven't checked it in forever. Well I hope all is well. Parker~is the cutest little man. HOLY COW he looks like he has such a blast running around, getting dirty, and playing in the mud. Kids sure have a way of always putting a smile on our face.

Mauzy Musings said...

We sure love that Parker. He is soo full of energy and keeps you going I can tell!! He is sooo smart as well. He can say so much and what he can't say he signs. I think you are going to have a smart one like his daddy (not that his mommy is dumb by the way) - you know what I mean! Don't twist my words around ;) Love ya and miss ya. I'll try to get up there before the year ends I HOPE.

The Welker Family said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is so adorable! I think that him and Dani could have a lot of fun together! I love the muddy bum pictures. I'll call you when we get back.

D said...

Love the new layout! Where are the new pics to go along with it?:)

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

I am laughing.. I love the naked photo of Parker driving. Funny!
He looks like quite the cleaner around the house with the vac.

You are such a good mommy teaching him all the signs. He is going great for 15 mos! I think I will definitely try that when we have our second. When we come down next we will have to hang out.

Smiles,
Tamara